Thursday, June 10, 2010

June Update

Wow - 23 weeks already!   This pregnancy is going by so much faster than the others and I'm sure it's in part to me not feeling so sick day after day after day.  Of course I also have 2 very active children that keep me plenty busy (and very tired). 
My prayer for this pregnancy was that I would be able to enjoy it without constantly feeling sick.  God anwered that prayer for me!!  Yes, it was still hard from about weeks 5-13, and I did have thoughts of "I can't do this anymore."  But that is all gone now.  Of course I have the pregnancy aches and pains, sore hips, cramps in my legs, heartburn, pregnancy cough, etc.  But these are all much more manageable than 24/7 nausea.  

We went away this past weekend to a conference in Taunton, Ma for family integrated churches (ncfic).  I was able to attend all the speeches and never once felt sick.  In addition to being refreshed by God's Word, we were able to catch up with our friends from NC. 
I am still feeling tired from the trip and I think I may be coming down the the cold my boy woke up with yesterday :( 

That's my update for now..... oh, I guess I should mention that baby is very, very active but tends to quiet down when brother and sister are yelling at my tummy :)  Poor thing must get scared!  I wonder what it will be like after birth?!

No comments: