Monday, June 28, 2010

Time Is Going By

Today my pregnancy tickers says I am down to 98 days until my EDD.   That means 182 day done so far - that is a lot considering I found out I was pregnant at 23 days.  Just 2 more weeks until the 3rd Trimester.
I didn't do it on purpose, but one day last week I forgot to take my afternoon Diclectin.  It was 4 hours late by the time I realized it and figured it was too late to do anything about it.  I did fine.  Here I am 5 days later only taking 1 Diclectin a day.  Maybe I don't even need that, but I will give it a few more weeks just to see.

My daughter absolutely loves to feel the baby move and will kiss my belly while talking to Baby.  My son likes to give Baby raspberries and kisses. 

I am feeling the need/urgency to get all our baby stuff out to clean and organize it, but I don't have any place to do that.  For the past month+ we have been having work done on our house.  We had an unused bedroom that needed to be all redone (an apt. kitchen torn out, closet built in it's place, old stairwell hole filled in, and new electrical wiring put in) and another room turned into a playroom.  So, until this room is finished, DH put the primer on over the weekend, I can't get anything out.  Now it needs painting and new carpeting put in.  Then I will get all my baby stuff :)

OK - I have no idea why that last part is highlighting in white, and I can't get it to go away!


No comments: