Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mastitis For The 3rd Time

It struck again Thanksgiving evening while we were with family in Pennsylvania.  I called my doctor, we located a 24 hour pharmacy and I was on the antibiotics within 2 hours.  By getting them so quickly, I was able to spare myself the worst of the pain and high fever (though it was almost 102 by the time I got the abx). 

My doctor mentioned it could be MRSA (the superbug) and I might need to see an infectious disease doctor to find out for sure and to kill it for good whatever it is. 

I know that God will not give me more than I can handle, but I sure am feeling worn down :(

Good news is Wilhelm went 8 hours last night!


2 comments:

Larissa said...

I am so sorry, Janet! I can only imagine how beaten down you feel right now. I hope and pray that your body will be healed of this!

Anonymous said...

mastitis is really the worst, it just knocks you right out. Glad you are feeling better though