Tuesday, July 13, 2010

28 Weeks

Finally, I've hit the 3rd trimester!! 

I had my appt yesterday - it was long due to getting the 28 week blood draw for gestational diabetes testing and my Rh negative blood type.  We went out to dinner and then back to the birthing center (since it was after office hours) so I could get my RhoGAM shot.  At least this appt is over and I didn't get a call from the dr. today, so that means I passed the GD test. 

Today hasn't been the best day.  I forgot to take my middle of the night Diclectin (the only one I'm still taking a day).  This morning I was feeling sick and ended up loosing my breakfast (and being 7 month pregnant I also peed on the bathroom floor while throwing up - yuck!).  I've had a headache and have been very tired and was questioned by my DD why I've taken 3 naps in a row today!  Poor girl was so bored today. 
On researching side effects of the rhogam, I learned these are all possible.  So, I really don't know if it's from missing the diclectin or the rhogram.  I just pray that tomorrow I feel much better. 

Baby was breech at the appt yesterday and even though it's still early enough for it to move all around, it still makes me nervous.  The head is not in the same place today (baby was very active last night probably due to the jelly beans I ate for the GD test) and I'm thinking it might be down today.  We will get an u/s around 34 weeks to check for sure. 

Appts are every 2 weeks now!  It's going to make for a busy schedule on top of an already busy summer. 

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I'm so glad to hear that you passed your GD test! YAY! Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow. 28 weeks already - it will be here before you know it!