Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not Pregnant

I took a second home pregnancy test today and it was negative.  Of course it's not over until my period shows and that should be tomorrow or Tuesday, but I'm pretty sure it didn't happen this month.

I am really shocked since we were pregnant the very first month we tried for both of our children.  I was half expecting the same to be true for this baby, but God is showing me that He is in control.  No matter how well I plan things out, He is the one who creates life. 

My thoughts have already been drifting down the path of the "what if's". 
"What if I never get pregnant again?"
This is my biggest question today.  And I'm facing it with a prayer for God's Will to be done and not mine.  If  He chooses to close my womb, then I need to be thankful for the wonderful, beautiful children He has already given to me. 

Praise be to God!

No comments: